Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's Time to Repent

Listen to The Eternal Word Broadcast on BlogTalkRadio talk radio

The button above links to my show page on BlogTalkRadio. I want to encourage you to take the time to listen to my most recent broadcast, "Repent! The Kingdom of God is at Hand." God has been sharing a powerful word through many of the Christian broadcasters this week.

This week has been "Repentance Week" at www.blogtalkradio.com and I have listened to many of the broadcasts which discussed and explained our need to repent. I hope that as we celebrate the Easter season and contemplate the sacrifice of Jesus Christ we will be of a mind to repent, turn from sin, and follow after the Lord.

What time is it? It is time to get right with God. It is time to examine the Bible with fresh eyes and get a new perspective. Ritual must be replaced with relationship with God. We can no longer afford to go through the motions.

The world we live in is in turmoil. People need to know that there is an unchanging hand to hold on to in the midst of all this change. You can be the representative of Christ on earth, provided you are in right standing yourself.

Take the time to renew your relationship with God. It is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Need to Right What's Wrong

Hi there, my friends!  I know, I'm not a consistent blogger.  I have been working for many years to change that, but I am finding that m...