Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wisdom Speaks from Proverbs 21

Wisdom Speaks:
The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
Proverbs 21:1. This is good news for those of us who have matters resting in the hands of someone in authority over us. It is great that your affairs appear to rest in this "king's" hand, but it is greater still that that king's heart is in the Lord's hand. Now I ask you to consider, whose hand is bigger, stronger, more powerful? The King of Kings has authority over any king on the earth. Wisdom says that you should ask your Heavenly King for favor - trust Him to turn the heart of someone who seems to be reluctant to decide in your favor. Remember what wisdom said - your situation is just like the rivers of water which are controlled by God. He can turn things around at any time.Search Amazon.com for favor of god

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Need to Right What's Wrong

Hi there, my friends!  I know, I'm not a consistent blogger.  I have been working for many years to change that, but I am finding that m...