Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wisdom Speaks from Proverbs 18

Wisdom Speaks: "The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe." Prov. 18:10. One of my favorite songs back in the day was "Who Can I Run To?" by the Jones Girls (yes, I'm that old). It was actually remade by a couple of times that I know of, the last by a gospel group, Ricky Dillard & New G. Their version finally answered the question - even though the Bible had the answer all the time. I can run to the Lord no matter what situation I am facing and so can you. His name, applied correctly, is a STRONG tower that no enemy can penetrate. Wisdom says learn to hide yourself in the name of the Lord. Run into it when life's issues are trying to overtake you. You will be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Need to Right What's Wrong

Hi there, my friends!  I know, I'm not a consistent blogger.  I have been working for many years to change that, but I am finding that m...